What is full form of net?
NET EXAM FULL FORM- National Eligibility Test
The fullform of net is National Eligibility Test is the national level entrance test that is for those people who want to make their career in teaching or want to pursue PHD degree in India.
Eligibility criteria for Net Exam:
- Candidates should have cleared post graduation with at least 55 percent of marks.
- Age should be under 28, but if the candidate belongs to OBC category, he can get relaxation up to 3 years. In case of SC candidate, he can get relaxation up to five years.
- He can apply only for those subjects in which he has done master degree.
Examination fee and mode of payment for Net Exam:
The examination fee is 450 rupees for the general category. The fee is 110 for SC/ST/PWD candidate, then candidate have to send both bank challan payment and print out of application form to registrar or principal of UGC- NET Examination institution.
How to apply for online Net Examination: if you want to apply for net exam, then you have to follow these steps:
- The candidate who want to apply for net (UGI – NET exam) must apply online by UGC website ( ugcnetonline.in)
- You must have scanned passport size photo in .jpg format because it is needed to upload scanned photo while applying online application. Apart from that, the candidates who are belong to any categories like OBS, SE etc. They must enclose their scanned certificate while applying online.
- The next step for applying for NET Exam application is to fill all the information, after that commuter will automatically generate you a bank Challan that will show you information about application form and other detail. Now you have to take print out of this challan for paying out fees of this exam.
- The candidates who are seeking age relaxation must enclose their certificate of educational qualification like 10th class certificate that ensure his age.
- After that, it is final step which is that applicant have to sent the entire document to registrar principal of the institution.
Document that is required to sent to institution are as follows
- One copy of printout of online application
- One of attendance slip
- Bank challan that ensures payment
- Other required documents etc.
After submitting online application, student should keep printout of online admission card. It is used to verifying candidate on the day of examination.
Benefit or Advantage after passing NET Exam:
It this article, I have told you about the process to apply for net examination. Here, I will try to give you information about what is the benefit or advantage of passing NET Exam that are as follows:
- The candidate who qualifies NET Exam can apply for the position of Lecturer or assistant professor in universities and collage.
- The candidate who qualifies NET Exam can apply for junior research fellowship but these are one point that that should be noticed. , the maximum age limit of applying junior fellowship is 28. The candidates who choose junior research fellowship in NET Exam and qualifying the same exam will be entitled to get fellowship in several scheme of USC in many Universities. In this process, UPS provides placement in many university to many candidate that is based on their scores.
OTHER NET EXAM FULL FORM :
♦ No Earlier Than
♦Nurse Entrance Test
♦New English Translation
♦National Environmental Trust