What Is The CCTV Full Form In Hindi & English, Full Form Of CCTV Means
CCTV Full Form : Closed Circuit Television
Closed Circuit Television is the full form of CCTV also known as video surveillance. This system consist of Video Camera, Monitor and recording device. It is use to monitor and keep away offensive activity. It also use to monitor traffic.
Wired and wireless both the connectivity available in CCTV to send or broadcast video and audio signal to recording system. In this days CCTV camera has capability to record low light image due to its night vision features. The signal of CCTV is are not publicly distributed.
Types of CCTV Full Form, Cameras:
There are two different type of CCTV camera based on different factor.
- Analog CCTV cameras:
- IP CCTV cameras:
Benefits of Analog Cameras:
- Cost: This kind of CCTV cameras are significantly cheaper with compare to IP type camera.
- Simplicity: Analog cameras are very much easy to install and run. Analog cameras send signal to recorder where analog signal converted and store over there.
- The technology is getting better: High definition (HD) audio and video can be captured and can send to recorder system.
Disadvantage of Analog Cameras:
- Frame rate and image quality: Due to the low frame rate picture quality may reduce. This kind of cameras are not idea where lot of motion and those need to be seen high details.
- Less coverage: Its coverage area lower than IP type camera. More camera require to install to cover same area instead of IP type camera.
- More cables: Its require more cable such as power cable, Signal cable.
- No encryption: This kind of signal is not encrypted.
Benefits of IP type Cameras:
- Multiple sensors: IP cameras have the ability to install three to four cameras in one, which can cover an large span of area.
- Costs have gone down: Cost reduce when multiple cameras are used because it reduce cable cost.
- Resolution: Hi resolution video can take. This kind of cameras are ideal for those place where lot of motion found.
- Security: Audio Video signal is encryption.
- Less equipment: IP cameras are not require encoder decoder unlike Analog Camera.
Disadvantage of IP type CCTV Cameras:
- Cost of initial set-up: Initial cost much higher then Analog CCTV system. Once IP CCTV setup, Its very much easy to use with lot more options.
- Storage: Due to high resolution picture IP CCTV system require high storage space.
Components of CCTV
- Security Cameras (Analog or Digital)
- Display Unit (optional, usually a monitor)
- Cables (RJ45 or RJ59 Cables)
- Video Recorders (DVR or NVR)
- Video Recorders (DVR or NVR)
- Storage Unit (usually a Hard Disk)
Places where CCTV’s are generally install:
- Building and Residential Apartments
- Government Offices and Buildings
- Airports and Railway Stations
- City Roads and Highways
- Shops and multiplexes
- Corporate Houses
- Industrial plants etc
Benefits of CCTV
- Due to CCTV fear of crime reduces.
- remote monitoring can be provided by it.
- For Home security this is one of the best security.
- By CCTV footage helps to police for crime investigation.
- It increases the improves profitability and business efficiency.
CCTV Full Form In Hindi क्लोज्ड सर्किट टेलीविजन होता है।