AlsoWhat is the NGO full form?
NGO Full Form Non Governmental Organization means it is neither a part of government or a political party. It is not a conventional profit business. That’s why sometime NGO meaning referred to as Non Profit Organisations (NPO’s). This type of organisation created for the help of solving problem related to senior citizen, children, poor people, environment etc.
NGO Foundation :
Generally ordinary citizen do setup this kind of organization to improve society. Also its organized on community based, city level, national level or international level as per need. This kind of organization funded by mainly donation and membership fees. Also some time funded by the state or central government. NGOs are working on human right issue, education, health, environment related issue.
NGOs are cover under the terms and condition voluntary organizations (VOs). Under this policies NGOs should follow the following Characteristics.
- They are private, (Must be separate from Government)
- It don’t return profits generated to their owners or directors
- VOs are self-governing, (Must not be controlled by Government)
- NGOs are registered organizations or informal groups, with defined objectives and aims.
Top 5 NGO in India:
- Child Rights and You (CRY): CRY was founded in the year 1979. This NGO dealing with various child issue like child labor, Child Marriage, Poverty, Education etc.
- Give Foundation: Establishment of this NGO in the year 1999. This is basically an online donation platform. Main intention to provide resources to credible non-governmental organisations across India
- GOONJ – a voice, an effort: Since 1999 this NGO taking care of disaster relief, humanitarian aid and community development.
- Help Age India: From the 1960 Help Age India is working towards cause and care of disadvantaged older person to improving their quality of life.
- K. C. Mahindra Education Trust (Nanhi Kali): From the Day of foundation 1953 this NGO has the main intention to provide education to needy children by giving book, scholarship, loan etc.
There are 88436 resister NGO/ VOs as on 06.02.2020. For sate wise NGO/ VOs list / Name and address Click Here
Top 5 NGO in International:
- Cure Violence: Main intention of this NGO to stop spread of violence and conflict between two community in the world.
- Care: The oldest and leading NGO care formed 1945. Main moto to improve social justice, Education, medical relief. They also provide agree culture, health service, sanitation etc.
- Partners In Health: This NGO try to ensure that good health is everyone right.
- BRAC: Another leading NGO is BRAC. They mainly work 11 country including Bangladesh. There main moto to `uplift poor people and there Selves by creating various opportunities.
- Mercy Corps: This NGO established in the 1971. Since then they are helping those people who are victim of man made and natural disaster by providing food, medical, dress etc.
Full Form of NGO In Hindi गैर सरकारी संगठन है।
27th February in known as world NGO day.