ORS Full Form ,What Is The Full Form Of ORS
ORS Full Form In Medical : Oral Rehydration Solution
ORS Full Form -Oral Rehydration Salts, is a special solution which combination of dry salts that is mixed with safe water. It is used to treat dehydration caused by diarrhea.
When should an oral rehydration solution be used?
- It is mandatory to drink ORS solution as soon as diarrhea starts.
- Dehydration from diarrhea is more of a priority in children, those with underlying medical conditions, and the elderly. ORS should be considered for these individuals.
- ORS solution should be consumed at a rate to satisfy thirst.
- Infants should still receive breast milk or their usual formula additionally to ORS. Children who are not any longer nursing and adults should still eat solid food additionally to ORS..
Note : Avoid alcohol, coffee, energy drinks, pop, sweetened fruit juices, and tea.
- The ORS packet with which you will make the solution.
- Boiled and Cooled drinking water (one litter) to mix the solution.
- A clean glass of 200 ml capacity to be filled five times for one litter ORS solution.
- A clean vessel to mix the solution.
- A clean spoon to mix the solution and feed the child.
Steps of Procedure:
- One litter of pure drinking water require to make ORS solution.
- Pour five glasses of water into a clean vessel.
- Open a packet of ORS. Pour all the contents into the vessel.
- Stir with a clean spoon till it completely dissolves.
- Take some of the solution in a clean glasses.
- Feed the child/ diarrhea patent frequently.
ORS Full Form In Technology : Oxygen Reduction Systems
Present days fire prevention by oxygen reduction system is one of the established technology for fire protection. This technology is widely used around the globe.
The innovation of this technology is explained by its prevention procedure for fire protection which is so far unique in fire protection industry. The way that this product achieves this is often by its ability to make an oxygen reduced or hypoxic environment, which prevents flame ignition by maintaining the oxygen levels within the protected space at non combustible levels . Fire will become impossible when the oxygen content of air is reduced by just a couple of percent. Air with a reduced oxygen content (an oxygen content of roughly 15% is standard for Oxygen Reduction Systems) is injected into the room space to lower the traditional oxygen content within the room space from a traditional ambient oxygen level of 20.9%. An area which has an oxygen content of 15% isn’t sufficient to support combustion or an ignition source. As most flammable solid materials and liquids cannot ignite in environments with an oxygen level less than 16%, and thus an environment of 15% oxygen content will prevent an epidemic of a fireplace.
ORS Full Form In Medical : Olfactory Reference Syndrome
Olfactory reference syndrome (ORS) is a psychiatric condition during which there is a persistent false belief and preoccupation with the thought of emitting abnormal body odors which the patient thinks are foul and offensive to other individuals.
Full Form Of ORS In Medical : Oculo-Respiratory Syndrome
Oculo-respiratory syndrome (ORS) is a usually transient condition characterized by bilateral conjunctivitis, facial edema, and upper respiratory symptoms following influenza immunization. Symptoms typically appear 2 to 24 hours after vaccination and resolve within 48 hours of onset.